• 发表于:2011/11/3 16:30:08
  • 来自:贵州
  1. 楼主
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转榕江社区。

立即注册。已有帐号? 登录或使用QQ登录微信登录新浪微博登录

Ah yea yeah yeah 
See,I opened up my mindWITH THESE SPOKEN WORDSLET THIS MUSIC HEAL LIKE AN OVERTUREnow she's the only oneyeah,and so I roll with herOoh,and thar's how it's supposed to beLiving life with loved onesClose to meShh,ah,this is the remedyAnd I got the recipeI don't need HennessyYeah,it's be two monthsI haven't had a drink nowAnd I'm starting to see hear nowI'm putting all my fears downI can hear the cheers nowSeeing peace signsWhen I look aroundHey,young homieWhat you trippin'onLooking at life likeHow did I get it ohBut life's too shortGotta live it longTo my brothers and sistersAnd where we get alongHey,big homieWhat you trippin'onYeah,what you treippin'onLife is too shortGotta live itLooks live LA Reid is into it.Give peace to the warOn these streetsGive peace to even the creeps,yeahIt takes educationTo changs your reputationFrom good to badAnd even better now you're elevatin'Baby singingFamily's hangingEverybody's chillin'Not gonna stop thisLivin'on a feelin'Man,this is the real thingTell me can you feel me
看,我敞开我的心怀,说出这些话来,音乐成为了我治愈的良药,也是我的唯一,所以我与它合为一体。这才是我应该有的样子,跟我最爱最亲近的人在一起过生活,这些也都是我的良药,我已经拥有了药方,不再需要hennessy(酒的名字)这样的酒精!我已经有两个月没再喝酒,并开始清楚的去看去听这个世界,放下了我一切的恐惧,我听见的人们为我的欢呼,看见周围了为我举起的peace的手势。年轻的朋友,你还再为何牵绊?看看人生,就像我任何走到现在一样!人生实在短暂,必要充实人生。为了我的兄弟姐妹,和我们一同生活的地方. 让世界充满和平,包括是我们生活的每一条街。通过教导你会改过自新,人太容易走下坡路!宝贝歌唱,家庭欢笑,每个人都欢呼,我不会再失去这些,就一直生活在这样的感觉里。这是真实的故事,告诉我,你感觉如何?等待你们放下嗜好,我们一同在屋顶跳舞。。。。。。(重复)我亲爱的兄弟姐们们也从未想过我还能走到今天,看看今天的我们,我也从未想过我能走到今天!

[此贴被心死人清静于2011-11-3 16:31:08编辑过] 

二维码

下载APP 随时随地回帖

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登陆
加入签名
Ctrl + Enter 快速发布
""